Fanforum und Internet Fanclub roteteufel.de

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suchergebnisse

  1. American_Devil

    NFL

    Love love what my Dolphins have done this offseason. Getting Armstead and then Hill! Been awesome, really feeling good about this upcoming season.
  2. American_Devil

    WM 2022 in Katar (inkl. Menschenrechtssituation dort)

    Good draw for the US at Mexico last night. A win against Panama Sunday should pretty much do it.:grinning:
  3. American_Devil

    English Speaking FCK Podcast

    Hello all! Second episode will be out Sunday. Will be joined by a fellow American from Texas! Thanks for the support!
  4. American_Devil

    Terrence Boyd (W. Mannheim)

    Thanks for linking this friend, fantastic read. I remember quite vividly watching that game on TV! It was a monumental win for the USA and I was eager to see Terrence get his debut. I still think he should have been given more opportunities with the USMNT; love how he plays the game.
  5. American_Devil

    Philipp Hercher

    Love this dude. Always gives his all for the badge; that's all you can ask for. Happy Bday
  6. American_Devil

    Matheo Raab (Union Berlin)

    I'm trying not to stress about it. If he stays, which I hope he does and think he needs to for his own development, fantastic. If he doesn't, it will suck but I trust those in charge have a plan as it were for that. Has been great to watch and proud he is a Red Devil regardless on what his...
  7. American_Devil

    (paypal-)Spenden für das Forum zur Deckung der Kosten

    Loving the forum already! Love the Red Devils and no worries I will contribute to the coffers just as soon as I can!
  8. American_Devil

    31. Spieltag 21/22 - Sa, 19.03.22 - 14:00 Uhr: SC Freiburg II - 1.FC Kaiserslautern

    Great post friend. Not great but I'll take a point and let's just move on. All in our hands still and hopefully the boys are up for it and the fans also.
  9. American_Devil

    31. Spieltag 21/22 - Sa, 19.03.22 - 14:00 Uhr: SC Freiburg II - 1.FC Kaiserslautern

    Maybe I am just more of a half full glass type of person, but I'm not too upset with today's game. Disappointed yes that we did not come out and get the 3 points. But hats off to Freiburg: They played their game and we could not break them down. At the end of the day, a point is a point and we...
  10. American_Devil

    Nicolas Sessa (wechselt zum SC Verl)

    He has to display something in training to get more time out there. That's obvious and he hasn't really impressed me too much when he has played tbh.
  11. American_Devil

    31. Spieltag 21/22 - Sa, 19.03.22 - 14:00 Uhr: SC Freiburg II - 1.FC Kaiserslautern

    Always so excited the night before a Red Devils match! I feel confident that we will get it done and continue to solidify that 2nd position.
  12. American_Devil

    English Speaking FCK Podcast

    First episode is out. Please spread the word to any English speaking FCK fans you know. Thanks much! https://betze-talk-an-english-speaking-1-fck-podcast.castos.com/episodes/episode-1-welcome-and-let39s-talk-fck
  13. American_Devil

    31. Spieltag 21/22 - Sa, 19.03.22 - 14:00 Uhr: SC Freiburg II - 1.FC Kaiserslautern

    I deffo feel we have the confidence and grit to keep our form going. Can't take them lightly as they are on a good run themselves, but we are the superior team and if we show up and display that, all will be well. 2-0 win for me.
  14. American_Devil

    NFL

    I knew he would come back smh. Its like a nightmare that never ends.
  15. American_Devil

    30. Spieltag 21/22 - Sa, 12.03.22 - 14:00 Uhr: 1.FC Kaiserslautern - TSV Havelse 1912 3:0 (1:0)

    Good to get the 3 points. Not a marvelous performance, but the win is what matters at this point in the season. Now we are 4 points clear and hopefully we can continue this form. Hats off to the home support as well, can't wait to get there soon! On to Freiburg.
  16. American_Devil

    30. Spieltag 21/22 - Sa, 12.03.22 - 14:00 Uhr: 1.FC Kaiserslautern - TSV Havelse 1912 3:0 (1:0)

    Good news, should be a good atmosphere. 3 points again as I have said is a must.
  17. American_Devil

    English Speaking FCK Podcast

    Cool friend, almost got it down on how I want to do it. Schedule would be once a week and since I coach track and field at a middle school and our season has started, best times for me would be on the weekends and on Wednesdays around 4:30-5pm EST(I think that would be 10:30 or so German time)...
  18. American_Devil

    English Speaking FCK Podcast

    Yes that would be cool friend.Needs something as hasn't been posted in since 2014!:smile: And I know a lot of English speaking FCK fans, will send them this way:sunglasses:
  19. American_Devil

    English Speaking FCK Podcast

    Hello All! I am in the early stages of starting an English speaking FCK podcast! Their is not currently one out there and I think it would be a cool thing to do. I know they are a ton of English speaking Red Devil fans around the world due to not only the military connection, but just in...
  20. American_Devil

    Batman

    I saw it over the weekend. Will be honest and say that Pattinson was a better Batman than I thought he would be but still nothing on the Christian Bale ones or heck even the Michael Keaton ones for me.
Zurück
Oben