This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Serverumzug heute ab 14:00 Uhr Das Forum zieht heute auf einen neuen Server um. Ab 14:00 Uhr ist das Forum voraussichtlich bis zu zwei Stunden im Wartungsmodus. In dieser Zeit sind keine Beiträge und keine Anmeldung möglich. Bitte schickt längere Beiträge vor 14:00 Uhr ab. Danke für euer Verständnis!
Du verwendest einen veralteten Browser. Es ist möglich, dass diese oder andere Websites nicht korrekt angezeigt werden. Du solltest ein Upgrade durchführen oder einen alternativen Browser verwenden.
Thanks for linking this friend, fantastic read. I remember quite vividly watching that game on TV! It was a monumental win for the USA and I was eager to see Terrence get his debut. I still think he should have been given more opportunities with the USMNT; love how he plays the game.
I'm trying not to stress about it. If he stays, which I hope he does and think he needs to for his own development, fantastic. If he doesn't, it will suck but I trust those in charge have a plan as it were for that. Has been great to watch and proud he is a Red Devil regardless on what his...
Great post friend. Not great but I'll take a point and let's just move on. All in our hands still and hopefully the boys are up for it and the fans also.
Maybe I am just more of a half full glass type of person, but I'm not too upset with today's game. Disappointed yes that we did not come out and get the 3 points. But hats off to Freiburg: They played their game and we could not break them down. At the end of the day, a point is a point and we...
First episode is out. Please spread the word to any English speaking FCK fans you know. Thanks much!
https://betze-talk-an-english-speaking-1-fck-podcast.castos.com/episodes/episode-1-welcome-and-let39s-talk-fck
I deffo feel we have the confidence and grit to keep our form going. Can't take them lightly as they are on a good run themselves, but we are the superior team and if we show up and display that, all will be well. 2-0 win for me.
Good to get the 3 points. Not a marvelous performance, but the win is what matters at this point in the season. Now we are 4 points clear and hopefully we can continue this form. Hats off to the home support as well, can't wait to get there soon! On to Freiburg.
Cool friend, almost got it down on how I want to do it. Schedule would be once a week and since I coach track and field at a middle school and our season has started, best times for me would be on the weekends and on Wednesdays around 4:30-5pm EST(I think that would be 10:30 or so German time)...
Yes that would be cool friend.Needs something as hasn't been posted in since 2014!:smile:
And I know a lot of English speaking FCK fans, will send them this way:sunglasses:
Hello All!
I am in the early stages of starting an English speaking FCK podcast! Their is not currently one out there and I think it would be a cool thing to do. I know they are a ton of English speaking Red Devil fans around the world due to not only the military connection, but just in...
I saw it over the weekend. Will be honest and say that Pattinson was a better Batman than I thought he would be but still nothing on the Christian Bale ones or heck even the Michael Keaton ones for me.
Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren und dich nach einem Login angemeldet zu halten, wenn du registriert bist.
Durch die weitere Nutzung unserer Webseite erklärst du dich damit einverstanden.